Understanding Family Offices
Most Family Offices have their origins in the wealth management business. This traditional offering has been complemented by fiduciary and trust services, but asset management remained their core activity.
Carey’s development has been the other way round:
- Our clients are often entrepreneurs, who invest their liquidity in their own business
- As corporate trustee and fiduciary, we always focus on the interest of our clients and beneficiaries, which requires active monitoring of all service providers including wealth managers.
- Today’s challenges are increasingly in the area of professional corporate administration, compliance, risk management, accounting, correct reporting (CRS/FATCA) and governance requirements.
And this has always been the core activity of Carey.
Family Office Services
As your family office, we provide a wide range of services tailored to meet your different needs from first to multi-generation entrepreneurs and business owners or beneficiaries. Besides financial services, we also offer charitable giving advice, concierge and other comprehensive services.
Other services like immigration and relocation support, reporting services, real estate administration or succession planning are also designed to support professional Family Offices.
- Administration of Family Offices Affairs
- Immigration & Relocation Support
- Real Estate Administration
- Succession Planning
Every solution is tailor-made and starts with a dialogue – so we look forward to meeting you!
What are the benefits from Family Office Services?
Our families require a well-coordinated, collaborative effort by a team of professionals from the legal, insurance, investment, estate, business, and tax disciplines. Furthermore, as a family, you may require structures for succession planning, such as setting up new companies, a trust or a foundation to hold and protect the family assets.
Given the complexity of these situations, you may mandate CAREY Zurich to help manage your assets and align your family’s interests. And due to economics of scale, our multi-family approach allows for cost-sharing amongst our clients.